Figured it was time for a progress update so here it is!
I’ve been busy updating my code to get better performance and so on. Also made a few needed changes in the AI, nothing that’s notice able right now. Just makes it easier to manage the code for me 🙂
Whether you’ve noticed it for not, I’ve fixed my blog template completely, as far as I know. If you find any errors drop a comment please 😉 Thanks.
Oh, and if you’re wondering I’ve moved from my parents house into my own apartment, and I haven’t got my other computer yet, so no update in my tools 🙁 Though I sent a copy of them to myself yesterday, so I’ll be working on it saturday perhaps.
Tonight I’ve got yet another party to attend 😉 (Which means I’ll probably be hungover tomorrow)